Sunday, June 20, 2010

Before I Forget

I ate dinner with Mom and PJ this evening. After Mom went in to get ready for bed, PJ and I were sitting on the livingroom couch, watching the US Open.



Me: So did you use your Neti Pot* yet?



PJ: No, not on me, but I used it on Journey (and for those of you who know my sister, you know Journey is her youngest dog).



Me: What?? Did it work?



PJ: Well it went in one nostril and came out the other.



Me: You need to try it. On yourself.



PJ: Have you been using it?



Me: Yup.



PJ: Do you feel any different since you've been using it?



Me: Yeah, I think so. I think it helped get rid of my cold pretty fast.



PJ: Doesn't it go down your throat?



Me: If it does, then you have your head tilted too far back. It should just go in one nostril and come out the other.



PJ: Ew, ew, ew!



Me: Well, you did it to Journey...



PJ, laughing like a crazy person: I didn't do it to Journey! I can't believe you would believe that!



I was laughing so hard I was crying. So was she. What a hoot. But that's not the point of this story. The point, of course, is SHE LIED TO ME.



*Neti Pot - a small teapot-like vessel used to rinse out your sinus cavity by allowing water to flow in through one nostril and out through the other.

4 comments:

  1. That's so funny! I got a visual of this (her & Journey) cuz my husband uses a NetiPot!! oh yeah, he swears by it!...I'm glad she was lying...ewww!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blogged this too. One of your best moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you two came from the same
    family. :-D
    ML

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man am I late!!!
    Neti pot on the dog...hummmm
    I think I left a comment on PJ's about this and how dang funny you two are.
    Still think I'd drowned..
    Glad you haven't..yet :)

    ReplyDelete