Friday, June 18, 2010

With a Little Help From My Friend

So there I was on a Friday afternoon, bored as usual. Winding down for the week. Oh hey, here's an email from my friend Mel! The one who used to work at the desk next to mine, the one who I trained as my back up, the one who is SO SMART and FUNNY. The one the Tax Office stole from me and refuses to give back, making my work life so much suckier (as PJ would say, 'but NO, I'm not BITTER').

Mel gave me the BEST blog name. Haha, and I checked right away and...it was available! But not anymore! So since I don't know how to change my blog name and not wipe out my few and far between fabulous posts, I started a new one. Let's just see if I can link to it.

http://www.mysisterhasthebestsisterintheworld.blogspot.com

Heeheehee

And please keep in mind, my sister only has one sister, and I would be she.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley! You two gals are a riot, but now we have a place to, ya know...'fact check' LOL:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, the one and only sis, does this mean you won't be HERE anymore?



    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd better not stop this blog. I don't the other blog. I will have people boycott it. Yes I will. And I will pretend that it doesn't exist. Yes I will. And you're just a liar. Yes you are.
    And get rid of spell check. :)

    ReplyDelete